Enterprises worldwide are in constant pursuit of financial stability for their Digital & Information & Communications Technology environments. However, a large number of companies don’t know their annual ICT expenses, according to white papers published by leading research firms. For e.g., research shows that more than 50% of the companies do not know how much is being spent on telecom and IT services. The most visible threat to managing a sound ICT environment is financial efficiency.
- 72 percent of enterprises have inefficient communications invoice processing.
- 65 percent of businesses are getting hit with late payment fees from their service providers.
- Only 59 percent of companies saying they know the total cost of their network services.
- 10 to 15 percent of wireless bills have inaccuracies.
- The larger the company, the greater the number of bills and the more service agreement dates and payment conditions vary,
- This makes centralized management of accounting and payment for monthly communication costs very complex and laborious.
Sources: 1. Aberdeen Group 2. Gartner 3. Edge Research
How can you manage costs that you cannot identify?
Digital & ICT services have become vital business tools that enable a business to thrive. With lot of confusing rate plans and overlapping products, it gets complicated for businesses to identify, discover and select an accurate product perfectly fitting the needs.
Consider Intellibuzz as your Trusted Advisor. Our in-depth, assured ICT Management services
- Offer the furthest completeness of vision and the highest ability to execute on the goals of the enterprise
- Help increase growth, drive efficiencies, and realize important long-term cost reductions.
- Generates detailed reports and insights into the cost components that recommends viable alternatives to lower your costs.